Thursday, May 20, 2010

Red & White gerbera daisy bridal bouquets? COMBO not just one or the other? PLEASE POST PICTURES?

Hi and thank you for taking the time to answer.





Please...don't show me centerpieces or flower arrangements. Only show me BOUQUET(s) of RED and WHITE gerb daisies... I haven't seen them, I wanna see for myself how they look.





Thanks

Red %26amp; White gerbera daisy bridal bouquets? COMBO not just one or the other? PLEASE POST PICTURES?
I've been googling and can't seem to find any. So many gerbera bouquets but none in red and white.





I found this in pink and white, I know it's not what you wanted but so far it's the closest. Red would look just as nice though.


http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/05/0d/90_1...





I'll edit this if I find any red %26amp; white...


No comments:

Post a Comment